We are a privately owned strategic marketing solutions company offering an excellent opportunity to gain hands on marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing, tourism, and local advertising sales.
We are looking for a Data Entry Intern to update and maintain information on our company websites and computer systems.
Data Entry Intern responsibilities include, collecting and entering data in websites and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with our team and report to a manager on progress.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and company imagery information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks